Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:25:26 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 16:28:01 Bobby Mock wrote:
> DS2 page 53 lists a ground-attack aerospace fighter as a medium
vehicle
> (class 3). Is it safe to assume that this is equivalent to a FB1 page
11
> standard fighter of MASS 1?
>
> I am looking for some kind of rule of thumb to allow me to determine
how
> many, and what sizes, of DS2 vehicles that I can carry onboard FB1
ships.

You want page 15 of More Thrust. Each 1 MASS can carry 50 Cargo
Spaces, where Dirtside Size 1 = 4 CS.

Point cost is 1pt/50 CS.

How well this translates across to FB is up to you I guess.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] [FB1/DS2] Size of standard fighters [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]