Prev: Re: [GZG] Jaffa Next: Re: [GZG] Some DS question, please help

Re: [GZG] Some DS question, please help

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:05:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Some DS question, please help

In a message dated 9/25/07 9:56:00 AM,
gzg-l-request@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
writes:

> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:54:27 +0200
> From: Oerjan Ariander
>
> DOCAgren wrote:
>
> >1st what is the benefit ingame of having a Command and Control
Vehicle on
> >the battlefield,
>
> You can rally units (p.24, last section).>>

Thanks I had missed that one...

> >2nd.  I remember once stumbling over a DS mod to play in the Hammer
> >Slammer universe, could someone post the link?
>
> <www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/slammin-the-dirt.html >

Thanks Oerjan.

I do have another question, I'm trying to build a AH-6 "Little Bird"
style
helicopter.   I'm look at size 1, which if I understand can't have any
armor, am
I correct?

Also, the when U have line inf requiring 4 spaces and BA 8 spaces.   How
many
individual troopers can I "fit" within that space.

    DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Jaffa Next: Re: [GZG] Some DS question, please help