Prev: Re: [GZG] Jaffa Next: Re: [GZG] Jaffa

Re: [GZG] Jaffa

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:26:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Jaffa

current exchange rate doesn't help.  $5US per Jaffa.  They are nice
although the staff weapons are fragile.  They say 28mm but I agree with
Jon,
they are 25s.  Jaffa are supposed to be big.

I'm going to use them for Stargate Roleplaying, Stargrunt, and possibly
Snapshot unless the equivalent FMA rules comes out.  :)

They fit well with my GZG minis, although I need civilians and peasants.
I've also ordered the pyramid molds from Hirst and should begin casting
next
week.

Roger

On 9/25/07, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

>  Jaffa are available??? From where?
>

>  Any good greengrocer.....   ;-)
>
> (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
>
> Phoenix Icons, the same folks who are doing the 1/25 scale collectors'
> figures for SG1; they are doing "official" 25mm, quite small (good
match to
> our 25mm) but VERY expensive - saw some at Colours the other weekend,
> think the SG1 characters pack was almost 20 GBP for five figures ....
:-/

> Jon (GZG)
>

> Mk
>
> On 9/25/07,* Roger Books* <roger.books@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now that Jaffa are available, if pricey, has anyone done a StarGrunt
unit
> writeup for them?  I'm thinking 12 man squads.  Staff Weapon FP-1
Impact