Prev: [GZG] A possible Scenario Generator (tongue in cheeky) Next: [GZG] Jaffa

Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:52:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

I have a newer version of the rules, but haven't done anything
with them in months.  We played them, liked 90% of it, and tried kicking
around ideas and brainstorming to see if we had any better ideas for the
other 10%.  Typical gamer behaviour.

But the summer activities, vacations, kids out of school, etc. took a
bite out of gaming, and I believe Jon's typical model of "sell minis as
a day job and design games as a hobby/evenings/weekends" changed to
"sell minis as a day job and plan a wedding as a
hobby/evenings/weekends" for a few months there.

Prev: [GZG] A possible Scenario Generator (tongue in cheeky) Next: [GZG] Jaffa