Prev: Re: [GZG] Testingagain..... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [SG] GPE Artillery

[GZG] [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XI - Call for Events

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:52:26 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XI - Call for Events

  *** GZG East Coast Convention XI - Call for Events ***

It's that time again!  Starships, grav tanks, ravenous
aliens, zombies, and sheep. All scheduled events are GZG
rules or variant rule sets.

When:  February 29 - March 2, 2008
Where: Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to layout a
preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

1. Proposed title
2. Game system to be used
    Full Thrust
    Full Thrust Variant
    Earth Force Source Book  ( Babylon 5 )
    Dirtside II
    Stargrunt II
    or Full Metal Anorak
3. Brief scenario description
4. Time slot preference
5. Proposed number of players

Please take a look at the scenario guidelines article:

Please forward this e-mail to other appropriate mailing lists
or individuals who might be interested.

Thanks,

Jon Davis
davisje@nycap.rr.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Testingagain..... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] [SG] GPE Artillery