Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 3 days left on NSL painting contest! Next: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Aliens Large and Small....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:54:42 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Aliens Large and Small....!

Hi all,

It's been a long while since we've released anything much in 25/28mm
scale, having been concentrating our efforts mainly on 15mm and
Starships - but there is something for those of you who like your
figures a bit bigger (well, some of them!).

Some of our UK customers may remember seeing these on our stand at
some shows in the last couple of years, but now at last we're
offering them online for mailorder as well. Originally produced for
IE Miniatures, we're now doing these as a collaborative venture.

The release consists of TWO different batches of alien beings - one
very tall race of "grey" style beings known as the E'Tar; much taller
than humans (the figures are 40mm foot-to-eye) and thus ideal to fit
with almost any of the larger scales (28mm, 30mm, 32mm etc.). There
are twelve different poses in the E'Tar range, available as singles
or in a bulk pack at a significant saving. Sculpting is by Martin
Baker, and the display figures are painted by Reuben.

The second race is the little chaps - known as "Sand Devils", they
are a very short race of desert dwelling humanoids armed with a mix
of primitive rifles and bladed weapons; ten different poses, all in
long robes and protective helmets; again available singly or as a
bargain pack. Sculpted and painted by Jim Langer.

The following codes are all available now, and lists plus pics will
be up on the website soon!

E'TAR:

ET1	E'Tar with beam pistol (raised)
ET2	E'Tar with beam pistol (at ready)
ET3	E'Tar with beam pistol (firing)
ET4	E'Tar Leader with beam pistol and comms headset
ET5	E'Tar Leader with beam pistol (lowered)
ET6	E'Tar Tech with control pad
ET7	E'Tar with Power Staff, standing
ET8	E'Tar with Power Staff, on guard
ET9	E'Tar with Power Staff, attacking
ET10	E'Tar with beam rifle (raised)
ET11	E'Tar with beam rifle (advancing)
ET12	E'Tar with beam rifle (firing)

Single ET figures all £2.00 each.

ET-PACK: 1 each of all twelve SD figures for just £20.00 (SAVE £4.00!)

All E'Tar figures are approx. 40mm feet-to-eye, 45mm overall (bottom
of base to top of head).

Sand Devils:

SD1	Sand Devil firing rifle
SD2	Sand Devil standing at ready, with rifle
SD3	Sand Devil firing rifle (variant)
SD4	Sand Devil advancing with rifle
SD5	Sand Devil with rifle at high porte
SD6	Sand Devil Leader with pistol
SD7	Sand Devil with combo rifle
SD8	Sand Devil with blade weapon (standing)
SD9	Sand Devil with blade weapon (at ready)
SD10	Sand Devil with blade weapon (attacking)

Single SD figures all £1.00 each.

SD-PACK: 1 each of all ten SD figures for just £8.00 (SAVE £2.00!)

All Sand Devil figures are approx. 18mm feet-to-eye, 22mm overall
(bottom of base to top of head).

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 3 days left on NSL painting contest! Next: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest