Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Oops, missed a bit! (was: New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:58:20 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Grav APC!

OUT NOW!

New 15mm High-Tech Grav APC!

To accompany the V15-18A High-Tech Grav Tank released a while back,
here is the APC version - great for transporting your high-tech
forces into the "hot zone"....

4-part all-metal kit; "flying" stand not included in kit, but
available separately as V15-ACC8 (pack of 2, £2.50) - or you can
simply use a piece of brass rod and your own base of choice.
Figures shown in pics (to be up on the store shortly, I hope) are our
UNSC hardsuit troopers (packs SG15-U1 and U5), plus some of the new
GMM-41 Mecha used in this case as robotic combat units.

A Command variant for the APC will be out in the next few days, and
for a very limited period only anyone ordering	FOUR of the APC
version will get one command vehicle FREE - get your orders in now!

V15-20A  High-Tech Grav APC		£7.00 each.

Best,

Jon (GZG)