Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine Next: [GZG] [FT] question on Missiles/subpacks

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Oops, missed a bit! (was: New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:57:41 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Oops, missed a bit! (was: New SF 2mm (or 6mm, or 15mm...)!

For last week's release of Germy's 2mm/6mm, the GMM-41 Mecha
illustrated were missing an (optional) part - a small component that
can either represent a missile box or a "head"/sensor unit, depending
on your taste and what scale you are using them for!
Anyway, we've just done new photos showing how they look with that
piece fitted, and posted them to TMP and to Paul for the online
store. For those of you who have already ordered this code, don't
panic - ALL orders went out with these parts included!

For anyone who missed the original announcement, the minis in
question are GMM-41, Large Mecha Units, 3 to a pack for 2.50 GBP.
They were originally designed for use with either 2mm or 6mm forces,
but they work VERY well as "ED-209 style" robotic combat units for
15mm too!

Oh, and while we're here, don't forget that the New-style NSL
starship painting contest ends in just over a week (on the 31st July)
- don't forget to get your entries in, full details on the website.

Watch out for some more new release news in the next few days, for
both the Ground-Pounders and the Vacc-Heads out there....

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Search Engine Next: [GZG] [FT] question on Missiles/subpacks