Prev: [GZG] my SG website Next: Re: [GZG] my SG website

Re: [GZG] my SG website

From: "Mike Elliott" <mike_elliott@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:35:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] my SG website

googlepages.com/home

>I started putting together a SG2 page. Take a look if ur interested. It
>is really a place to collect good SG links but I thought I could have
>little more stuff there.

Nice looking site! One small point - may I suggest you run text through
a spell checker? There are some rather obvious spelling errors that
detract from the professional appearance of the site. In particular, the
links page you have "stardrunt.ca". I know a spell checker won't pick up
that one, but even so its worth checking.

Cheers, Mike

Click here for fast, free health insurance quotes. Low rates - great
deals nationwide.
<http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/Ioyw36XIfnnfXSmdgEae01XNOWG5fJGffiBVtW8
FT7SSLdXreeG5ij/>

________________<BR>Get the Free email that has everyone talking at <a
href=http://www.mail2world.com
target=new>http://www.mail2world.com</a><br>  <font
color=#999999>Unlimited Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150;

Prev: [GZG] my SG website Next: Re: [GZG] my SG website