Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: RE: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Recursive Loop <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Greetings:

"My second favorite show of ALL TIME and I can't buy it on DVD and watch
it."

It's not my first or second favorite, but it is in that very crowded
field of stuff I would like
to see again. It was on our local Public Broadcasting Station exactly
**once**. The first episode
was partly wiped by a power outage and they never re-ran it, drat them,
so I've only seen about
half of that episode! My taped copies are so old I'm afraid of playing
them again!

Mike, have you tried the anime show "Planetes"? It's the closest I've
found to "Star Cops" in
spirit/feel, for me.

FPK3

Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: RE: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...