Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Recursive Loop <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Greetings:

"Raumpatrouille - Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes ORION'"

Was that a 60's show that some compared to "Star Trek"? If so, I've seen
pictures, and maybe have
run across a website or two, but never actually saw it.

I do have some fond memories of a UK-German production from 1977 or so
involving evil female
aliens kidnapping males from Earth or some such. Some nifty models,
silly plots. A short run TV
series? Space Maidens? Could it have had such a silly name? Ah, no "Star
Maidens"!

Now there's a good background for a FT campaign!

<http://www.animus-web.demon.co.uk/maidens/design.htm>

FPK3