Prev: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval Next: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships,

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:33:16 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships,

Oh your good john,lol, I see what your doing changing the subject of
where's
,the new v3 fullthrust, by stateing  old models are better than the new
one's topic, you must of learnt from the evil pineapples empire at robin

hoods old place.lol {GW}

just jokes mate , I see that over the last year every man and his dog
has
been doing variants of GW warmaster, from ww2 to moderns to franco
prussian
war,  with so much GZG 15mm sci fi stuff out, have you been tempted to
do a
another rules system for this scale.

I know most would use stargrunt, but has anyone done, or are using there
own
fast play version of stargrunt, for those big mass did you bring your
bed
roll games.

Now Im thinking I could always use my old fleets as in system defence
ship's.

regards james mitchell