Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:53:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

>Hi all!
>
>Is it just me that have missed something again or is
>there no "just infanty" platoon deals for 15mm?

No, you're right (at present) - because a platoon of 15mm would only
be 3-4 packs (7.50-10.00 GBP list price) it isn't really enough to
warrant doing a special deal on; but I suppose we could do some sort
of Company-strength deal, say about 10 packs with a bit of a
discount....? Who else would be interested in something like that?

>I was trying to pick together 9-10 platoons last week,
>but decided against it because it would have been a
>tad to hard a strain on my tax return budget.
>Naturally I had blown all the money in time for the
>weekend sale. Arrrrrgh! I wish we could have a bit
>more warning before these things happen. :)
>
>All the vehicles except the latest tank are no to my
>taste, thats why I'm not interested in the presently
>offered Infantry + Vehicle deals you have right now...
>Sorry Jon, I love almost all of your other stuff, just
>look at my 1/300 collection... :)

So, what would you want the vehicles to look like? (Serious question
- suggestions are always welcome!)

Jon (GZG)