Prev: RE: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion Next: [GZG] Killzone 15mm Comic

Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 08:16:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion

Yes, I do mean Dirtside.  I've played around with using It with 15mm
troops
too.

My thinking is to multiple movement and ranges by 1.5 or 2.  I have a
4x8
table and LOTS of terrain.  Only HEL would dominate.  Doubling would
make 1
inch = 50m, the same ground scale used for most Historical miniatures
(Command Decision, Fire and Fury to name a couple).

Michael Brown

It works pretty well (15mm DSII) from my own experiments
I have two 4x8 side by side tables (with walking space between)
and run them as one. Gives you more than enough maneuver
room

Don

Prev: RE: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion Next: [GZG] Killzone 15mm Comic