Prev: Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion Next: RE: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion

Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:25:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion

at the Mechwarrior scale (1/160 IIRC). I don't mix with
6mm though. Figures are already in fire teams and painted. Who could ask
for
anything more. :)

On 6/8/07, Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk> wrote:

> On Friday 08 June 2007 04:56, Michael Brown wrote:
> > Has anyone worked this up?	I just cam into @ 15lbs of Infantry and
> > Vehicles.  Quick conversions welcome.
>
> Do you really mean DS? The figures are huge, possibly size 3 or 4
> in SG 25mm scale, let alone DS...
>
> I've got 3, with plans to use them in SG at some point.
>
> --
> Be seeing you,			 http://www.glendale.org.uk
> Sam.			      Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Bobby Mock
Google Talk: hansuke@gmail.com
MSN: lexxcptn@hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion Next: RE: [GZG] MechWarrior (Clix) to DS Conversion