Prev: [GZG] Re: So many questions Next: [GZG] SG2 Character Life Paths

[GZG] Shrinkage question

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:34:30 +0200
Subject: [GZG] Shrinkage question

Hi,
Looking at the NSL SDN and CVH got me thinking about maybe(if ever)
doing some alternative engines or front-to-back connectors, and then
replicating these in resin.
Measuring them, it seems the engine connectors are 3mm and the
front-to-back connectors 5mm, which are probably standard sizes.
Would there be much shrinkage if I try to replicate some homebrew
styrene thingies in resin, or shouldn't I worry too much about it?

Frits

P.S. For the IP police here: I want to make some compatible things
that work together with these models, not copy any of Jon's work. And
I want to do this for my own use. If this ever comes to anything and
other people are interested it'll be up to Jon how that should be
arranged.
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: [GZG] Re: So many questions Next: [GZG] SG2 Character Life Paths