Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:09:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

St Jon wrote:
> Anyone got any good ideas for a class name that we haven't already
> used on an old FSE type?
Well, you've already got the Athena class, but otherwise the wonderful
world(s) of Graeco-Roman mythology remain untouched. So how about:

Zeus class -- Zeus, Jupiter, Jove, Poseidon, Neptune, Hades, Pluto,
Uranus
Titan class -- Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Theia, Rhea,
Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethus, Cronus, Dione
Olympus class -- Olympus, Tartarus, Elyisium, Gaea, Pontus
Argo class -- use the Argonauts' names (there's something like 40-55 of
them!)
Hero class -- for the heroes who didn't make the Argo trip, including
Trojan War combatants

Other possibilities are French and Spanish explorers and international
figures -- Cortes, Pizarro, De Lesseps

And then we could raid the various navies' traditional ship names -- who

has access to several copies of JFS? <g>

Phil

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)