Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-) Next: [GZG] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG: New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

[GZG] [COMMERCIAL] GZG: New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:58:09 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [COMMERCIAL] GZG: New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)

I've just sent a few "teaser" pics of the all-new FSE (Federal Stats
Europa) Superdreadnought over to Paul for the webstore news page, and
also to Dean for SCN and to John Lerchey - we'll see who gets them
uploaded first!

Just master-moulded today, we'll be making production moulds straight
after this Bank Holiday weekend, so it'll be available for sale after
Tuesday 29th, price 12.00 GBP.

The pics in white are of the original master sculpt prior to casting,
showing the 5 parts that the mini is made up from; the grey-primered
one is a first off metal casting from the master mould with a quick
spray coat!

If anyone is placing an order with us this weekend (remember that the
3 introductory pack deals on NSL ships end on Thursday 31st, see our
news post from last week) and wants to add one (or several!) of the
new FSE SDN as a pre-order, just ask for them in the "comments" field
at the online checkout and we'll add them to the order.

Watch for the rest of the new-style FSE fleet over the coming weeks.

Happy Thrusting (oo-er...) and don't forget the painting contest
we're running for the new-style NSL ships!

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-) Next: [GZG] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG: New-style FSE SDN ready!! :-)