Prev: Re: [GZG] So many questions Next: Re: [GZG] So many questions

Re: [GZG] So many questions

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] So many questions

Yeah, I will admit that it's been quite a while since I've actually
played DSII.  I have one more vehicle to design for the weekend game.  I
then have to put them onto cards, turn them into PDFs for you, and will
send them.  That wont' happen until afternoon meetings are over though.
:)

Yup.  Indy and I will be playing DS3 with Oerjan this weekend!

Looking forward to it.

> On 5/24/07, John Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Heh.  And the best part is that Indy and I have played together and
>> neither of us may know how it works! :D
>

> We've been playing more DS3 than DS2 of late. ;-)  Things be different

> there.
>
> Finished drawing up my vehicle stats for the weekend gaming fun yet?
;-)

> Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] So many questions Next: Re: [GZG] So many questions