Prev: [GZG] Vinyl Star Map Next: [GZG] Scirmish-level manga minis

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-NSL ship special packs update and another little Painting Contest!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:59:02 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New-NSL ship special packs update and another little Painting Contest!

Hi all,

First off, a quick heads-up that the three limited-time special pack
deals on our NEW-STYLE NSL STARSHIPS will be deleted from the
webstore at the END OF MAY - so you've got over a week left to take
advantage of those great money-saving deals if you want them!

The pack deals in question are the NSL Neuer Aufbau Heavy Squadron
pack, the  Carrier Battlegroup pack and the Orbital Strike Group pack.

The MEGAFLEET and STARTER FLEET packs (plus the Ft pak 2 and 3
options) of the new NSL ships will remain available as regular stock
items of course.

Now, with the new NSL ships having sold so well over the last few
months - they have easily been our best-selling starship range to
date - we thought we'd do a little contest for those of you who have
bought them (or are thinking of doing so over the next few weeks).

What we are after is pics of your painted ship(s) from the new-style
NSL fleet. The pictures can be anything from a single ship to a full
fleet, in any colour scheme you like. They can be posed on a neutral
colour background, or photoshopped onto a starfield, or whatever you
want to do; we will be taking the overall effectiveness of the photo
into consideration in judging though, so best not to pose it on a
messy workbench!

The closing date for entries is the end of June, so you've got a
little while to get something done - which still gives you plenty of
time to order something specially to paint if you don't already have
some.

After the closing date, we'll decide on a single winning picture and
the winner will get a prize consisting of at least 50 GBP worth of FT
ship minis - maybe including some of the new-style FSE releases,
which is what we're working on now!

We'll have more details, entry terms and the email address for
submissions up on our website in a few days, but this is an advance
announcement so that you can start thinking about it!

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] Vinyl Star Map Next: [GZG] Scirmish-level manga minis