Prev: [GZG] Newbie Next: Re: [GZG] Newbie

Re: [GZG] Newbie

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Newbie

Hi James,

I've been on the list for about 3 years now.  Yes, it's active.
Messages come in bursts, punctuated with short lulls, but it's active.

I've been playing miniatures games for over 25 years, and FT for about
3.
I also play Dirtside.

If you have any questions, this is the place to ask.

There is also a Full Thrust yahoo group that is periodically active.

Welcome aboard!

John

> Hi
>
> I've just signed up, saying hello. Hello! I've just come across Full
> thrust etc, and dont have a background in tabletop gaming. I am
interested
> however. My next question is whether this list is active. I havn't
found
> many signs of recent activity on the web. I guess I'll find out soon?
>
> Hoping to hear from people

mailing
> list Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: [GZG] Newbie Next: Re: [GZG] Newbie