Prev: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars Next: Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars, Part Deux, or Whoops...

Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:12:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

-The models can be picked up on ebay at over £1 a model and often fetch
lot more, I spotted one auction at around $30 for only 5 of the tiny
cars.

Really? I think I've a box or two around here; I do recall the metal
stuff
was pricey.

-Big money for the size of each 6mm model! You can also usually find the
rules on ebay which can cost up to £40.

I thought psuedo-Matchbox was closer to 1/87, or even 1/72, which is
more
like 15mm, or even 'real' 25mm, right?

I remember you could take the spare weopens off the sprue and put them
on
Matchbox/Dinky/Hot Wheels, and rock and roll.

Wish the expansion did as well as the box set.	;->=

The_Beast