Prev: RE: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:25:27 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

military I am designing is a man versus machine sort of force where the
concept is to even the playing field by using relatively low-tech forces
with lots of manpower, good weapons and lots of them.  They don't have a
lot of heavy vehicles and many of the vehicles they do have are built
from either lighter vehicles which have been upgunned or converted from
civilian vehicles (a little more than technicals but not quite).

Their main infantry force is armed with HAMR style weapons firing lots
of armor-piercing rounds as well as short to medium range ATGMs and
rockets.  I am still in the infant stages of this planning and as such
haven't settled onto troop numbers.  Wanted to get the rules and the
TO&E out of the way before purchasing any major quanitites.

Any siggestions would be welcomed.

-Eli

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>