Prev: RE: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA Next: RE: [GZG]Howtohandleunitsarmedwith"heavy"weapons [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] How to handle units armed with "heavy" weapons

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:19:49 +0000
Subject: [GZG] How to handle units armed with "heavy" weapons

in a heavily themed environment, similar in nature to the SF3D/MaK
setting where armored units are the norm and even your average
infantryman carries a weapon that will give him some level of firepower
against a power suit or some such.
I am curious how people are handling settings like this where even
common troopers carry "heavy" weapons?	I know it has been asked before,
so even a link to data on this would be useful.
Thanks,
-Eli
P.S.  The infantry in question are to be represented by converted WW2
German LMG troopers.  I'll try and get some pics up someplace as they
become available.