Prev: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA Next: RE: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA

Re: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:13:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA

Michael Brown wrote:

> Sounds interesting…
>
> Michael Brown
>
> mwsaber6@msn.com

Count me as going!!! I'll probably try to run the game I'm running at
Historicon: "Broadsword: the Raid" which is based on adventure #7
"Broadsword". I'll be using Stargrunt 2 rules.

Thanks so much for the info!!

-Mark Kinsey

Prev: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA Next: RE: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA