Prev: [GZG] Daleks... Next: Re: [GZG] Battlefllet Gothic Conversion

[GZG] Re: [FT] Question on PDF and Fighters

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:21:49 EDT
Subject: [GZG] Re: [FT] Question on PDF and Fighters

we were playing with FB rules..    and of course none of
us had a good copy of the rules with us, I found the answer after I post
the
question in my books.	We did it correct, but 1 of our players wanted
it asked,
as it allowed the ship who was saved by Interceptors to redirect it PDS
onto
the nearby cruiser and kill another SM which had mirved to 6 warheads on

target

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Prev: [GZG] Daleks... Next: Re: [GZG] Battlefllet Gothic Conversion