Prev: Re: [GZG] Goodbye Next: RE: [GZG] [SG3] New game mechanics [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] blast templates for Full Thrust

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:19:29 -0500
Subject: [GZG] blast templates for Full Thrust

Posted at TMP and star-ranger.com:

Talked to Jim Hartman at Litko Aerosystems for some custom blast
templates
and he was able to design some nice ones for me for very ggod
price.Asked
for them in 20,30,40,+60mm sizes (since I play FT using 1MU=1centimeter)
and
he made 4 separate templates for me as requested. These are for the wave

gun/nova cannon and missile blast areas.

Jim said he should be putting them up on the website but if you wish to
see
the jpeg he sent me just email me at:

mark and staci at charter dot net

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] Goodbye Next: RE: [GZG] [SG3] New game mechanics [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]