Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question Next: Re: [GZG] Lots of GZG Photos from Salute Convention 2007.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:08:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>

>>As they say in Government, I can neither confirm nor deny the
>>shipment via transatlantic wormhole of a NewNSL Megafleet box  to
>>your address......
>>
>>;-)
>>
>But does that mean that you are or are not confirming the existence
>of said transatlantic wormhole?    8-)
>
>I'm convinced that at the very least you have "mates" or relatives
>in Royal Mail and/or Customs.

Oh, how I wish.....  ;-)

Sadly, no. We can only claim part of the credit, for getting orders
out as fast as possible after we get them (almost always on the next
working day, sometimes on the actual day of ordering) - the rest is
still down to the postal services, who get a lot of bad press but
really don't do that bad a job!  :-)

Jon (GZG)