Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:25:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

>Are there pictures of all the latest fighters?
>
>In the past, I've ordered samples of various fighters so I could
>compare them.	(I was choosing by style, rather than the ones that
>went with my Japanese fleet--I like the new Israeli fighters and the
>old NSL ones.)  I'd like to see pictures of any new NSL ones if they
>exist.
>
>thanks
>andy

Hi Andy (and all),

The reason I haven't got any photos of the new fighters yet is that I
only got them produced at the very last minute before Salute last
weekend, and the display ones went straight into the tradestand
display; I'll try to get some pics of them done ASAP, but it won't be
this side of the weekend I'm afraid.

Jon (GZG)