Prev: Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

[OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:27:42 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] New NSL Carrier Pack Question

OK, further to earlier posts, here we go:

The two pack deals here should be up on the store sometime later
today, Paul's workload permitting.....
Both are limited-time deals, though they will probably remain
available for a month or so; but see below for an EXTRA incentive to
order NOW!

New-NSL Carrier Battlegroup: Pack code NewNSL-CBG.

1 x FT533 Light Carrier (CVL)
1 x FT534 Super Carrier (CVH)
1 x FT539	Strike Carrier (CVS)
1 x FT540	Heavy Battleship (BBH)
2 x FT546 Light Cruiser (CL) variant type II
2 x FT547	Escort Cruiser (CE) variant type II
2 x packs (4 ships) FT535 Missile Destroyer (DDM)

Total list price 48.00 GBP, special pack deal just 40.00 GBP.

New-NSL Orbital Strike Group: Pack code NewNSL-OSG.

2 x FT536 Orbital Assault Ship (LSO)
2 x FT537 Escort Carrier (CVE)
2 x FT538 Attack Cruiser (CA)
2 packs (4 ships) FT545 Heavy Destroyers (DDH)

Total list price 25.00 GBP, special pack deal just 20.00 GBP.

Please note these packs do NOT include fighter complements for the
carriers - because there are a lot of different fighter options
available (and many different ways of mounting and representing
fighter groups on the table), we have left it up to customers to
choose what they want as separate items; both the new-style (FT551,
552) and original (501, 501A, 521) NSL fighters work very well with
the new-style ships.

SPECIAL EXTRA BONUS FOR FAST ORDERING: for ONE WEEK ONLY, ending on
Sunday 6th May, if you order BOTH the deals listed above then we'll
throw in an extra FREE bunch of the new ships (our mix) worth at
least 10.00 GBP!

All the best,

Jon (GZG)