Prev: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!) Next: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:48:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

overpriced and everything short of scoffed at for even considering it.
I am not sure how many I need yet.  But I will certainly get in touch
with you when I have the numbers.  One thing you may want to consider,
if you do them as a pack is to include some "shoulder joints".	This
would assist in the modification of other, non-legged models into legged
models.

This may be beyond the scope of what you want to do as it means
designing a new part and mold, but I think it would make the legs a lot
more usable.

-Eli

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>