Prev: [GZG] Lots of GZG Photos from Salute Convention 2007. Next: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re:[OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:01:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re:[OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

>> about it? Would you rather have everything tied down to "official"
>> stuff?

Yes. I think if you do this and add a note that "Of course you caan use
any
mini you want for any force--if you think our FSE tanks are better as
NSL
and vice versa, go right ahead, just tell your opponents!", that would
be
quite sufficient for anyone. And I suspect you'd sell more tanks if you
had
national TOEs and specific minis for each nation.

Prev: [GZG] Lots of GZG Photos from Salute Convention 2007. Next: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!