Prev: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!) Next: [GZG] Lots of GZG Photos from Salute Convention 2007.

RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re:[OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:15:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re:[OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

> Maybe, with the benefit of hindsight, if we could go right back to
> the start of everything and begin again from scratch we'd be better
> just having two or three major powers making up the GZG-verse, which
> would make it relatively easy to do specific but comprehensive
> vehicle ranges for each of them.... but we've got a long legacy now
> and we're not about to p*ss a lot of people off by changing it all.
> ;-)

I agree with you on this. Though it's nice to have a range of
ships to choose from, from a background sense it would have been
better to have the 4 major nations, with the rest buying stuff
from the Big Four (with maybe a small number of unique designs
or custom modifications).

---

I actually have to disagree, I think that the wide range of styles is a
huge
selling/marketing point in GZG's favor and undoubtedly keeps the
sculptors
"fresh" as well since if they get tired of one thing they can move to
another.

David Rodemaker