Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl Next: Re: Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl

Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:30:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl

Nah.  They couldn't. I don't think that Narn family structures matches
ours.  They don't have Grammarians and Gramparians.

<duck>

>> While Evil Empire(tm) is the lifeblood of our poor little store, I
know
>> the feeling. I'd be even more interested, though will laugh
>> appropriately at the piccies, in seeing some stats, prolly best off
>> list, to drop on fellows who play locally.
>>
>> Can I torture a sentence or what?
>
> You must be very happy that the Narn Bat Squad doesn't have a
Grammarian
mailing
> list Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl Next: Re: Re: [GZG] RE: [OT] Variant Blood Bowl