Prev: [GZG] RE: New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: Re: [GZG] RE: New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

[GZG] RE: New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:00:32 +0100
Subject: [GZG] RE: New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

>>No, not really, but I figured that it was worth a shot...
>
>Well, it did bring up a point: is the 25mm range formally dead?
>There was a poll about ranges a while back, and then discussion
>about the direction of the game(s), and good times were had, and
>then... nothing. We ever get any sort of closure on this?

It's certainly not dead, but at present we're not likely to be adding
much (if anything) to it, while we devote most of our efforts to the
15mm and FT. Everything that is currently available will remain in
production (mould wear notwithstanding, as far as the resin ranges
are concerned) , and at some point we hope to get back to it once
we've built the 15mm up to a reasonable range level.

Jon (GZG)