Prev: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:33:51 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

J with the L wrote on 04/19/2007 08:58:57 AM:

> It can be as flawed as you like.  I say that I hate 15mm.  It should
> be ok for me to hate them. YOU can like or love them. It bothers me
> not.	My response to Mark was supposed to be very tongue in cheek.

Which I found delightfully done, but humor can be a very difficult
commodity in religious issues. Just look at all the sectarian strife in
the
Judeo-Christiano-Islamic religion...

> I'm happy to drop this now.

Well, you don't expect the rest of us to do so!!!

Given that most understood the humor, you prolly should have left it to
the
reader's imagination, or lack there of, but I expect we'll hear a few
more
comments. Just no more from me. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics