Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:33:26 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

Hi all,

The following NEW items will be launched at Salute this Saturday
(21st); they'll be up on the webstore next week for online ordering.
We'll have stock of all these at the show, plenty of the NSL ships
but probably only a very limited number of the new 15mm vehicles, so
if you're coming along then come and see us as early as you can!

For the New-style NSL fleet:

FT533	Light carrier (CVL)			£7.00
FT534	Heavy carrier (CVH)			£12.00
FT535	Missile Destroyer (DDM) - pack of 2	£2.50
FT536	Assault Transport (LSO) 	£5.00
FT537	Escort Carrier (CVE)			£4.00
FT539	Strike carrier (CVS)			£9.00
FT540	Heavy battleship (BBH)		£6.00
FT546	Light Cruiser (CL) variant type 	£2.00
FT547	Escort Cruiser (CE) variant type		£2.50
FT551	New Light Fighters (pack of 6)		£1.00
FT552	New Heavy Fighters (pack of 6)		£1.00

This effectively completes the new-style NSL fleet, though we may add
just a few more odd classes and variants (support ships, variant
fighter types etc) at some point soon.

PLUS.... as the vacc-heads have had it their way for the last few
batches of releases, something for the (15mm) ground-pounders again!

We've JUST completed and moulded an all-new HIGH TECH GRAV TANK (in
15mm); when we did the first Grav releases last year, we said that
they represented the "early" applications of grav tech - and we
promised that some more cutting-edge vehicles would follow. So,
here's the first - great for higher-tech forces such as the UNSC
hardsuit troopers. APCs and other variants to follow soon, but we
wanted to get this first one out for the show! A 10-part (including
options) all-metal kit, with choice of 3 different gun barrels, 2
different sensor fits or laser point-defence system!
Plus at the other extreme (almost), we have a cute little
civilian/military hover pickup truck, ideal for supply hauling or
carrying around heavy weapons teams for your lower-tech or militia
forces; it comes in 2 parts with 2 alternative driver figures (in
helmet and field cap).

V15-18A 	High-Tech Grav Tank (complete with all options) £8.00
each
V15-19A Light Hovertruck (with 2 driver figures)		£3.00
each

More pics of everything will be up on our webstore soon!

Hope to see some of you on Saturday.

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!