Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:04:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 15:41, Andy Skinner wrote:
> I'm looking forward to seeing what these look like on some of the
smaller
> ships.  They said they were going to make a connector that wouldn't be
so
> large compared to the escorts.  Is that needed?

Which brings me nicely onto the question I was going to post - is there
anywhere which does small (as in, short height) flying bases? The best
I've found are the slot bases[1] which came with the B5 Fleet Action
miniatures - standard sized hexagon bases with half height poles.

I've currently using these for my smaller ships (they don't look quite
so silly, take up less room and are better balanced), but I'm rapidly
running out.

Does anyone else do half-height flight stands? The best alternative
I'm aware of are the Games Workshop rounds bases, which each come with
a tall and short pole. However, I do prefer hexagonal stands for FT.

Does anyone sell anything like the B5 FA stands in the UK? If they're
going to be at Salute, even better...

[1] http://www.glendale.org.uk/~sam/stands.jpg

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review