Prev: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

[GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 02:37:25 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust:trading card maker sample FT card

> From: "McCarthy, Tom > When I read your message, I thought you were
going
> to make trading cards
> with SSDs on them for game play.  You know, just a small deck of SSDs,
> then a separate page to write orders.

----Tom,did not think of that but thanks for the idea.I will try that
out
now!

> > From: Doug Evans >
> Certains what I thought, and not a bad idea. Actually, you could get a
> smaller ship's SSD and order space on one card, then laminate for
reuse.
> Wouldn't try it with an attack carrier, or course.
> > However, I am intrigued by what I'm seeing. Is this an 'event' card
> > draw
> from a deck, or playable from a hand?

----Doug it is from an event deck for a just completed writeup of a Star

Wars scenario for Full Thrust.The card is something I made for fun.It is
visual aid for one of the possible reinforcements that could appear in
the
scenario.
I used Dean's Crossover game stats and Brendan Robertson's SW conversion

stats,plus modelled some of my own SSD's after their conversions for the
few
needed ships not covered by them.Just want to ask their permission about
use
of some of their material in modified form before I put the scenario
files
onto my webpage.

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse