Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice... Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

RE: [GZG] Daleks...

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:18:25 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Daleks...

G'day,

> Have you by any chance seen the Daleks from the new series' of Doctor
Who...?

Yep.

> If so, have you contemplated re-writing your rules for them, or have
you decided to
> give whoever goes up against them a chance of winning :-)

We haven't found any need to rewrite, the guys around here were always
smart enough to have a chance of winning  - maybe because the empress
was not the greatest player on the planet ;)

Seriously it can be tough to win as a Dalek, they play very differently
to the average DS army due to higher infantry use (slightly more
mainstream once you get to SG). The "exterminate" panic just adds to the
chaos ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice... Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...