Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice... Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:23:47 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] numbers of dice...

>I've been wondering something of late, about the number of dice people
find they tend to throw during the course of a "standard"* FT battle.

If you mean the "total number of dice for the whole battle", you could
look up my AARs to the test list and count them.

As far as "dice in one roll", I usually throw 5-10 dice at a time--so if
I had a 24-die attack, I'd probably do 8d three times. That doesn't
usually com up, though, as I mainly stick to CH and BBs.

>Feel free to add a note or three of any caveats and qualifiers you feel
might be necessary to explain why such a high/low number. :-)