Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:55:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules

On 4/3/07, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> Allan, where are your Full Steam rules hiding again?

On my laptop's hard drive. *S* I haven't published them yet.

The biggest problem was getting the cannon hit probabilities something
close to accurate over realistic ranges. Somehow I got stuck with
"target fixation" on this aspect of the rules and didn't like how they
were coming out, so I shelved the rules. Jerry's Full Sail rules
showed me an elegant way of fixing the problem. Fortunately the rules
are quite far along, so it shouldn't take long to fix the combat
section.

I'll tidy the rules a bit. I even have some photographs of period
ships I'll add in to break up the white space.

I will post the rules to my web site and add a link here when they are
ready.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail Rules