Prev: RE: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

[GZG] Re: Cutting Small Circles

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:13:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Cutting Small Circles

Circle cutters definitely have their place but it is
not with small circles. Instead for small circles up
to about an inch or so I am seriously thinking of
getting a set of punches. They should be just the
thing for card, plasticard and magnetic sheeting and
that is mostly what I want small discs off. For very,
very small circles there are the punch and die sets
from several makers but they would be for detailing
ships and other miniatures.

Michael

Prev: RE: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers