Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: RE: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:10:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Well, they were talking about cutting out the turning diagrams, and if
you're going to have Litko do them, I'm thinking you might as well have
them in plastic etched anyway.

Other Jerry wrote on 04/02/2007 09:56:27 AM:

> > You could always get litko to laser cut them for you,
> but you would then
> > likely spend an absurd amount per disk. :)
>
> I'm not sure what size you're after, but Litko has 60mm diameter 3mm
> plywood bases, $16 for 100.  That doesn't sound too bad.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry the Other
>
> PS really enjoyed the Full Sail game at the ECC...  I
> might have to dust
> my ships off and put 'em to use again.

Forgot to mention that I don't recall if I was one of those clamoring
for
the rules to be posted, or merely thought it, but big thanks as well,
Jerry-in-the-first-case! ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: RE: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers