Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

From: acord@i...
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:56:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers

> You could always get litko to laser cut them for you, but you would
then
> likely spend an absurd amount per disk. :)

I'm not sure what size you're after, but Litko has 60mm diameter 3mm
plywood bases, $16 for 100.  That doesn't sound too bad.

Cheers,
Jerry the Other

PS really enjoyed the Full Sail game at the ECC...  I might have to dust
my ships off and put 'em to use again.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers Next: Re: [GZG] Turnwheel Templates for Button Makers