Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:16:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] NEW NSL MEGAFLEET and SALUTE PRE-ORDERS!

> It is "significant" compared to the levels of armor on other nations'
> ships. Besides, the description never really fully matches the ships
> capabilities- think about how the USN describes it's ships these days.

For the NSL, esp for something 'upgraded', it really is insignificant.
Compare the armor levels to other ships in the NSL fleet. :-/  Its
predecessor, the Von Tegetthoff, has less mass, less hull, but more
armor.
Most NSL ships have armor ratings that would be at least half a hull row
for
a three-hull vessel.

Mk

On 3/28/07, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Your SSD write-up says a "significant amount of armor". 1/3 of one
hull
> > row for armor isn't really very significant. Maybe consider reducing
the
> > 5-arc B4s to 3-arc and use the extra mass for that significant armor
> > increase?
> >
> > Mk
> >
> >  On 3/28/07, James Moore < jmooreou@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  A link might help.....doh!