Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:52:40 +0300
Subject: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse

On 3/27/07, Recursive Loop <recursive_loop@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> A participant on a C.J. Cherryh list I'm on has wondered if anybody is
aware of a Cherryh-Full
> Thrust crossover. I figured I'd post the question here...
>
> Anybody?

Which one of her universes?  And where does she drop enough technical
about the starships to give us something to work with?

Just asking, because I just don't remember her dealing with that sort
of crunchy goodness.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse Next: Re: [GZG] Thrusting in the Cherryverse