Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April Next: Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April

Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:03:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April

On 3/22/07, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
> Weirdly, I just remembered I'll be in Tustin Ranch(near/in Irvine,
CA?)
> about the same time. Anything/place I should be seeing while there?

Seems to be a time for travel!

Next week I'm going to be in Daytona Beach, Florida, training clients.

(The "Orange County" part of your header caught my attention, as
there's an Orange County in Florida, too.)

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April Next: Re: [GZG] OT: Orange County, was Denver in April