Prev: RE: [GZG] Announcement: Full Thrust Event on 4/22/07 1pm Denver, CO Next: [GZG] UNSC Stargrunt

[GZG] OT: Spring Recruits in Lee's Summit...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:34:13 -0500
Subject: [GZG] OT: Spring Recruits in Lee's Summit...

...which is in the greater KC, MO area. March 30th-April 1st.

Is anyone else from the list going?

While tending more towards the historical games, Recruits has been
opening
up more to fantasy and sci-fi. I'll be down for JUST Saturday, but I'll
bring some FT ships, just in case...

The_Beast

PS Mike, a no outside refreshments policy can seem a bit rigid, but I
know
how much we depend on the small but constant profit, and there is
actually
a bit of expense involved in cleaning up afterwards.

Our store doesn't require in-store purchase, but you can pretty much
assume
you'll get relatively good-natured ribbing if you 'bring your own.'

Prev: RE: [GZG] Announcement: Full Thrust Event on 4/22/07 1pm Denver, CO Next: [GZG] UNSC Stargrunt