Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:38:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: "Charles Lee"
>I prefer MT missles over salvo missles.

There are times when SMR work nicely, and other times when I'd rather
have
Heavy Missiles.

> Reducing them means I
> might as well as dump missles off and go pulse torps.

Not sure what you meant by that. The main point of teh Heavy Missile
rules
is the variable warhead/fuel loads. If you're saying you've tried these
and
want to modify them, then the Test list isopen to suggestions. We'd like
see an AAR or two.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles